Trust A Firm Led By A Board Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA) & Fiduciary Financial Advisor to Guide Your Family In All Aspects of Your Estate, Tax, Asset Protection, Long Term Care & Financial Planning Needs

Tel: 1-877-353-3745
Fax: 1-866-527-6779
Schedule Free Consultation
Probate & Estate Administration
Guardianship & Conservatorship

Providing Expert Counsel Needed to Properly and Efficiently Navigate Probate Court in the Realms of Probate & Estate Administration As Well As Guardianship & Conservatorship

Free Case Analysis: Probate & Estate Administration
Free Case Analysis: Guardianship & Conservatorship
Free Consultation

Probate & Administration of Estates:

What to do When a Loved One Has Passed away


Loved One Pass Away? We Can Help You Work Through Administering Their Estate.

Probate & Estate Administration Needs to Be Handled Promptly & Correctly. Let Us Guide Your Family Through This Tough Time.  Whenever a person dies, his or her estate needs to be collected, managed, and distributed. Estate administration involves gathering the assets of the estate, paying the decedent's debts, and distributing the assets that remain in the estate. Lots of questions arise about:
Is Probate Actually Necessary | Managing the Estate | Personal Representatives Duties | Inventorying the Estate | Paying Debts & Order of Priority | Distributing the Estate | Closing the Estate

Free Online Probate & Estate Administration Needs Analysis:

Guide to Probate & Estate Administration

Download Now

Settling an Estate Through Probate

Download Now

What to do When A Loved One is Incapacitated:
Guardianship & Conservatorship

Guardianship is the process of having the Probate Court appoint an individual to manage the well being of an incapacitated individual, usually a family member. Technically, in Georgia like many states, we have two components:
  • Guardianship (to manage health care and other medical / placement decisions);
  • Conservatorship (to manage finances and property matters).
Without Proper Powers of Attorney And Healthcare Directives In Place, You Will Likely Need To Petition Probate Court for Guardianship / Conservatorship. We Can Help.

Guide to Guardianship & Conservatorship

Download Now

Free Online Guardianship & Conservatorship Needs Analysis:

Schedule a Free Consult Today!